Wow, my first award! Awesome! Thank you so much for this award Sofia! Please check out her blog, it’s great and she posts thoughtful and fun topics. 🙂
- You must acknowledge who has nominated you and also share their links.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
- Nominate 11 or more bloggers whose blog you would recommend.
- Ask 11 questions that you would like those bloggers to answer.
- Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
11 FACTS About Me
- I love reading, it’s my favorite thing to do in the whole wide world.
- I’m an introvert, so I tend to need to recharge after being around a lot of people. It’s not that I’m shy or that I dislike people, but I need some alone time. 🙂
- I love the smell of a new book.
- I play the piano.
- I’m currently learning Spanish. It’s really fun, I thought it would be hard and uninteresting, but so far I love learning it!
- I wear glasses. If I had a choice to wear contacts instead, I would keep my glasses. I just love wearing them!
- I’m a coder, I love coding Webpages and learning programming languages.
- I like fishing.
- I like wearing Converse Chuck Taylors.
- I prefer wearing comfortable clothing rather than fancy clothing.
- I don’t like wearing flip-flops.
Questions from Sofia
Cake or Ice Cream?
- Definitely cake! Especially chocolate!
What is your greatest fear?
- This might sound weird, but getting lost. Whether I’m traveling, or in a store, or anything else, getting lost scares me.
Country or place that you want to visit right now and why?
- Ooh, I’d say Rome, Italy. I’ve always wanted to see the ancient sites and the Vatican. I would love to visit Rome!
What is your favorite food?
- Steak! I love eating meat, but steak is my favorite.
Who is the most influential person in your life?
- I would say my mother, her opinions matter to me, and she offers me wise advise when I need guidance.
If you had the chance to change something from your past, what would you change?
- Hmm….well, I had a friend who wasn’t nice at all to me, and I didn’t really get a chance to tell them how I felt. I would go back and express my feelings and concerns, so they wouldn’t do it to someone else.
What is your favorite quote?
- Easy! Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken – Oscar Wilde
What is your favorite movie at the moment?
- Lion. It’s a sad, heart-wrenching movie, but very uplifting. It’s based on a true story, I highly recommend it.
How do you define simplicity?
- Being grateful for what you have, and not wanting everything. I’m always grateful for my friends, family, and what I own.
What is your greatest achievement?
- Ha, probably breaking the habit of being shy. It takes me a while to warm up to someone, but I’m learning that it’s okay to be myself around others.
What would you say to the person that hurt you the most?
- Wow, this is a hard question! I would say that even though you made me hurt, and made feel like I didn’t matter, I’m not going to treat you the way you treated me.
I know I haven’t nominated eleven bloggers, but I’m having trouble finding blogs with under 200 followers! I don’t mean that as an insult, I don’t even have 100. If I find more, I will definitely tell them about it.
Questions for the nominees
- Heels or sneakers?
- Shorts or Jeans?
- Meet your favorite actor or meet your favorite author?
- Do you like rainy days or sunny days and why?
- If you could go back in time, which famous person would you want to meet?
- Do you have a favorite smell?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
- Soft drink or juice?
- Do you have a hobby or special talent?
Thanks for reading, and happy blogging!